Friday, September 26, 2008

Welcome to the NEW Old Age and Treachery blog spot!

Welcome to my new home. I had to vacate my old home at WordPress.com because they were not willing to enforce their own Terms of Service, allowing bloggers there who posed as real people (a violation) to post racial, ethnic and sexist slurs (repeatedly using words like "nigger" and "greek gay motherf***er") (also a violation) even when these blogs were brought to their attention over and over. If you object to such things, and you believe WordPress should enforce their Terms of Service which CLEARLY prohibit this sort of thing, I encourage you to email them (support@wordpress.com) and make your feelings known. This sort of trash is offensive, injurious and irresponsible and should not be allowed to stand. Contact me if you'd like more information about the specifics of this situation.

So here I am in my new "digs". It may take a few days for the fun and fireworks to start back up again (not that I don't have plenty to aggravate the Liberals about, just that most of them are used to finding me at WordPress) but I'll be up and running as soon as I can reasonably do so.

Thanks for tuning in!

No comments: